Saturday, March 31, 2012

Biking: More fun in Dasmariñas

Last weekend, I decided to take my camera with me while I bike at my favorite trail in my hometown, Dasmariñas. My purpose is to post in my blog and share with some readers some of the nicest bike stopovers in the city.


My first stop is at the Sacred Heart Memorial Circle, located just 1 kilometer away from my home.


From creativecadenceaventuras



I usually stay here for several minutes before moving toward my destination for the day. Breathing fresh air is really a good way to start a journey.


My next stop is this beautiful park located just minutes away from the Central Market. There are several benches installed in the park where you can relax and its location (just in the middle of a rice field) makes it an ideal place to unwind for many.


From creativecadenceaventuras



A 15-minute ride from the the park will take you to another great destination, the place dubbed as "Kadiwa Park." If you happened to visit it, don't be surprised to see some prehistoric creatures standing behind you. These fiber-made creatures are there to provide fun for the children and, well, for those who are young at heart.


From creativecadenceaventuras



From creativecadenceaventuras

No comments:

Post a Comment