Friday, February 1, 2013

Fitness and Technology: Using Tech Devices Wisely

With the booming of technology nowadays, you get to wonder sometimes, "what good it has to bring my life?"




Having discovered this app My Fitness Pal from the App store made me realize that technology can be very important if you know how to fully utilize it.

The App helped me monitor my diet and actually enabled me to lose 16 pounds in just one month.




Now if you'll compare what I would have spent in the gym with what I have to pay for buying a smart phone, I can say its worth the 1800 plan (Monthly payment for a premium gym a actually averages from 1500 to 2000).




My Fitness Pall is an app that helps users monitor their calories. According to research, reducing calorie intake by 500 can enable a person lose 1 pound per week!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment